Thursday 24 March 2011

Some songs I love right now...

I thought I'd just share some of my current favourite songs to listen to...

Lady GaGa - Born This Way... A definate getting ready to go out and partyyy tune! The lyrics as well are traditional 'GaGa Genius' - especially when mixed with her blimmin incredible voice.

The Vaccines - If You Wanna... This one was made for driving round in my little Fiesta (called Fifi) in the sun and played nice and loud. Am loving this band right now but haven't heard great reviews about the album...need to listen soon and find out for myself!

Wretch 32 (feat. Example) - Unorthodox... If you haven't heard this and are looking for some up-beat, summer time music you NEED this song! Just in time for the sunglasses - wearing weather we're having, the song also samples the Stone Rose's classic 'Fool's Gold' (incase you're wondering where you've heard it before!)

Ellie Goulding - Lights... Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Ellie Goulding, from the moment she won the Critic's Choice Award last year at the Brits I knew I was going to love the album... and I wasn't disappointed!

Kings of Leon - Pyro... Because I'm going to see them in May!!

Thanks for reading, happy listening!

Jo x

2 comments:

  1. love GaGa and Kings of Leon :D xxx

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete